Math graphic designs – graphic designs about Math for teachers, students, mathematicians, and every Math lover. Math is the Lord of sciences. You compute with numbers in Physics, in Chemistry, in Biology and in Music, Grammar as well. The man always uses math, when you were born you get the date of born (numbers) when you go shopping everything has price (numbers), when you get salary (numbers), etc.
With these maths graphic designs, you see on this post You can order almost 70 different clothes – t-shirts (premium, street, urban, and vintage tees), hoodies, long sleeves, tops, jackets for men, women, kids, and babies, and lots of accessories – mugs, travel mugs, mouse pad, coasters, etc…
Maths graphic designs I. - Geometry
The first 10 math graphic designs are:
- Square, rectangle, triangle, and circle area and perimeter
- Circle with perimeter and area formulas
- Square and rectangle area and perimeter formulas
- Triangles with the area and perimeter formulas
- Rhombus and parallelogram with perimeter and area formulas
- Deltoid and trapezoid with perimeter and area with perimeter and area formulas
- Pyramid and prism – volume and surface area
- Cube and rectangular prism – volume and surface area
- Cylinder and cone – volume and surface area
- Sphere – volume and surface area
The graphic designs are big on tees, and these big designs are increasing visibility, in the online store, you can change the design size, and color of apparel, or accessories.
Math graphic designs II. - Logatrithm, Quadratic formula and Trigonometry
Math graphic design #2 is about secondary school math studies and problems.
Trigonometry helps you to calculate the sides and angles of a triangle. You should know the meanings of sine, cosine, tangent, and cotangent.
These designs help you to teach, these graphics help you to learn, and study Math.
The second math designs section contains
- Trigonometric definitions (sine, cosine, tangent, and cotangent)
- Sine and cosine graphs
- Quadratic formula
- The Logarithm
Math graphic designs IΙI. - Important and famous numbers in Math
Math graphic designs – Math designs section #3 – – important and famous numbers in Math.
These numbers are very important numbers for humans. These famous numbers help to mankind to calculate for example the area of a circle, the surface of a sphere, calculate with logarithm, etc…
The famous numbers in mathematics.
- The number Pi: π – pi 3,141592653589793238462…
- The number e- Euler number – 2,718281828459045235360287471352662497757247…
- The number φ – golden ratio / golden cut – 1,61803398874989484804586834…
Math graphic designs IV.
Math designs collection #4.
- Fibonacci sequence
- Fermat’s little theorem
- Riemann hypothesis
- Euler product formula
Math graphic designs V. derivation and integration rules
The 5th section of math designs collection: Math – derivation and integration rules.
These formulas are used only by mathematicians, and engineers. If you wanna be an engineer or mathematician or programmer, you have to study at uni.
These designs can help you memorize and you wear a tee with one of these designs on streets or at parties. Click here to see the
- Rules of Derivatives
- Integrals / Integration rules
- Furier transform
- The number 1